Sunday, July 1, 2012

Blue funky french with large flower and large pink rhinestones

Here we got a play with Sure Promise polishes.I really love making funky french with this kind of "side-flowers", typically with a rhinestone in it. However this is actually not my favorite one I ever made. Even though I like using Sure Promise polishes because of their thin brush, it is not as thin as for example  L.A. Colors Art Deco and the flowers feel a bit "thick". The rhinestones are 4MM, ie large, but still not in the way, the whole manicure looks rather striking I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.