Wednesday, September 5, 2012

acrylic nail art test in green

Here I have a acrylic test I made on my own nails. Except for building nails, acrylic can be used to reinforce natural nails. So here I've just applied the acrylics over. I've mixed the green myself and applied the "glitter". As it is acrylic the glitter pieces (1MM thick) are under the acrylics giving a cool 3D-effect.


This is my first try so it is not perfect, I'm still trying to figure out how thick I should apply the acrylics and how to file it in the best ways. And also how to brush it so that the glitters won't "fall down" as it has on one nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.