Thursday, April 4, 2013

needme PARIS Nail Polish

I showed you guys a needme PARIS Nail Polish yesterday and during my time writing my blog I've showed some more of them so I figured I'd show everyone of all of the ones I got in one post for you to see. :)

As I mentioned before this is a budget brand bought from ebay and I've bought them from £0,99-£1.39.
The photos belove are clickable so if you want additional information about each you can check that post out.


The green one above was the first one I bought and also the one which turned out to be the best.


 A cold nuance of yellow creme above.


Above is a bright neon jelly orange. Since it's so sheer being a jelly I've used it in nail arts in gradients and such as the photo to the left.


Above is a nude nuance, maybe it could be called a pastel orange?


Above I want you to look at the brown. I sadly don't have any better swatch of it, but it's a light warm brown shiny creme looking like nougat.


Above is a glitter polish in a clear base.


 In the above manicure It's both the yellow and the pink. I've actually not used the pink more than here as sponged. But I think I should since it's a nice bubble gum pink colored creme.

Here are the ones I've got except for two more, the green and the glitter one showed in this post.

6 comments:

  1. Kul med bra budgetmärken, och ännu roligare när man upptäcker nya såna märken. Fina! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, det är alltid trevligt! :) Mer lack skadar aldrig i min bok. ;)

      Delete
  2. They look amazing for such a bargain prize!!
    Maybe I should try some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I couldn't agree more. If you're going to try just one I would recommend the green and I suggest you to read about the formula about the others or simply ask me. But when a polish takes three coats and costs just a pound, then it's fine I guess.

      Delete
  3. I love budget polishes, in some cases they can be better than the expensive brands. I LOVE that green colour and this is a brand I've not heard of before so I'm off to eBay now to try and find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, more expensive brand some time really disappoint me formula wise/or color wise and then I can go and buy a budget version of it being twice as good. That's pretty cool ;) Fun you liked, hope you'll like the green as much as I did! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.