Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sloping funky french with zebra stripes

Today I'm showing zebra stripes again. It's the print I'm always making when I'm out of fantasy, this will be zebra nail combination nr. 15, apparently according to my labels. These nails are archive nails, must empty my archive but I have so much new funnier things that I want to show too. ;) Any how, this time I've used a black base and white stripes instead of my regular white base and black stripes. I quite like the result.

Polishes used:
Paris Memories (black)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - White
Sure Promise (pink glitter)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tack! :) Jag är ju svag för zebramönstrat så.. ;)

      Delete
  2. Detta ger svaret så den eviga filosofiska frågan om zebror är vita med svarta ränder eller svarta med vita ränder :) Detta var riktigt snyggt! Och lika gärna som att har femton manikyrer med blommor eller fjärilar så kan man ju ha många med zebraränder vilket är mycket coolare! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ja se där, då var det löst! ;) Kul att du gillade den. Inte är det sista gången jag visar zebra heller, har fler liggandes i arkivet! ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.