Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hoopoe bird nail art for Israel

Hi!
Today I'm continuing with my "Where in the world-challenge". I haven't had the time for quite some time to do this challenge but I feel inspired and hope I'll finish it during this summer. :)

And as you've seen, it's no. 4 today, which is to make a nail art inspired by Israel.

As before I've searched information about the country and tried finding something inspiring. Honestly Israel was very hard, there's conflicts, war and other less fun things which isn't so inspiring.. However at the end I only had two option, the Hoopoe bird or the Cyclamen (flower).

Source
At the end I choose to go with the Hoopoe bird which is the national bird of Israel. I didn't make it literally but choose to make it abstract as you'll see below.





 I first made a orange base which I sponged to a color of my liking. After that I sponged/painted a white gradient and used striping tape after it had dried. And then I sponged it black and pulled of the striping tape of and then dots and black rhinestones.
Polishes used:
Collection 2000 - 281 (orange)
Sure Promise (orange)
HM - In It For The Game
Nordic Cap - NP12
BK nail art color (white)

How did you like this? Did you see the inspiration from the Hoopoe? ;)

Have you missed a country? Then click on the land below.
1. Australia 

2. Canada
3. Spain

12 comments:

  1. Vilken galet söt manikyr! Verkligen fin:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Kul att du gillade den. :D

      Delete
  2. Åh wow, det var sååå coolt och snyggt, du har fått till det riktigt bra. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! :) Det var en annorlunda design att komma på och göra så det är kul att du tycker att det blev bra! :)

      Delete
  3. Helt otroligt snyggt! Jag är mer än imponerad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! :) Kul att du gillade den :P

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Tack, hade en någolunda bild innan vad jag ville göra och höll tummarna att det ville bli snyggt. :)

      Delete
  5. Sååå coolt! Man ser fågelns mönster tydligt! Jättevackert!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Jag hoppades, trots det abstrakta att man skulle se fågelns mönster så uppenbarligen gick detta vägen då ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.