Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Blog Your Heart Out Award Nomination!

For a week ago or something like that I got a Blog Your Heart Out Award Nomination from the always so lovely Little Miss Nail Polish.

The rules for this nomination are:
Answer 5 given questions and nominate 5 other blogger with less than 100 followers. The nominees should also be told that they are nominated.

The 5 questions to answer:
1. What/who encouraged you to start blogging?
Basically I was bored last summer when going on summer break. I had no job and I figured I had the time for it especially since I had such a large archive since I'd photographed almost every manicure I'd made since some years ago.

2. How did you chose what topic(s) to blog about?
That was easy, as I said before I had photographed my nails for quite some time and nail polish and nail art was already then a large interest for me. I'm also into any beauty products and make up but I suck photographing my make up and I didn't felt comfortable showing my face daily in the blog. My hands and nails felt anonymous enough though. ;)

3. What is something that most people don't know about you?
I guess people who don't know me in general think that I quite shallow with all that "perfect" manicures and makeup I'm always wearing, I mean I look feminine. However I'm very down to earth and love for example fishing and have no problem killing the fishes I catch and fillet or prep them for kitchen.

4. What three words describe your style?
When it comes to my nails I'd say variation, creativity and colorfulness. :)

5. What do you like to do when you are not blogging?
When I'm not blogging I spend a lot of time reading nail blogs and look at nail forums. Things not nail related are design, art, cooking, baking, walking my dog, sun bathing, going to foreign countries and of cause fishing.

The 5 nominees: 
Ithinitybeauty
Nefariously Nifty Nails
Colourize Me
Pene Negler
ColorByte

Hope you'll accept my nomination ;)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear Gelic, so well deserved!!!! Why? you are not only a very sweet and lovely person you also compose your Blog so creatively, your writting feels very authentic and you have a cool and distinctivd style with your nail art. - I am glad to have met you <3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are too nice and making me blush my face off over here!! :D I'm very glad I met you too! That's one of the fun parts of blogging, from time to time I met the most amazing persons, and you're one of them! <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, that is very sweet of you!

    It's fun reading the answers to get some new "bloggers insight" :-). And I think you have a unique way of doing nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I've been following you for some time and really wanted you to have one! :) And thank you for your kind words! :)

      Delete
  3. Så sødt af dig at tænke på mig! :)
    Også meget sjovt at lære jer andre bloggere at kende på den måde..Du har virkelig fortjent din award! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Ja, det är kul med såna här awards, att man lära känna varandra lite bättre. :)

      Delete
  4. Vad kul att veta ännu lite mer om dig! Det är som att lägga pussel när man får lite bitar då och då :) Du är så värd denna och alla andra awards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ja jag håller med, precis som pussel är det! ;) Tack så mycket igen att jag fick awarden, blev så glad och ville skynda mig att få ut den. :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.