Monday, September 16, 2013

31DC2013 Day 15; Delicate and subtle rose print nail art

Now I've reached the mid of this challenge, and the prompt is "delicate print". When searching for delicate print in google there's almost nothing not nail related about it, it doesn't seem to be a really widely accepted expression outside the nail community. However to really get in to it, what I think of when I hear delicate are elegant, subtle, exquisite, fragile, refined etc.. and also a bit romantic, the few examples I'ves seen with a delicate print was with some feminine rose pattern curtains or pillows.

From this I decided that my color scheme should be pale and I chose some nude beige pink color and made the most subtle gradient ever with white. Then I freehanded white roses all over. I'd like to say that I accomplished to make this as a delicate print, and I'm very content with the result.






I forgot to take pictures of the bottles but polishes used was:
Kleancolor - Sheer Pastel Nude
Nordic Cap - NP13 (white)

8 comments:

  1. Det ser väldigt fint ut! Jag kan tänka mig ett påslakanset med det här mönstret och färgerna. Mjukt och mysigt och flickigt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag kan också se detta på ett påslakanset, rosorna i sig påminner lite om tapeten i mitt flickrum dessutom, så det är verkligen feminint till max. :D

      Delete
  2. wow. you always amuse me. i never thought of making roses this way. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D It's always fun to inspire! That really one of the best thing of blogging; inspire and get inspired by others! :D

      Delete
  3. Really love these, so simple but se effective! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I agree, simple but effective! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.