Sunday, September 29, 2013

Taurus black and white block inverted nail art

And here we have the second post of today, the first is here and is a troll doll nail art.The reason I'm doing two posts today is that Nail Art Sunday is having a theme, which is astrological signs and of cause I wanted to join. First I was thinking of somehow combining day 29/inspired by the supernatural and the astrological signs.. I guess that the Sagittarius and the Aquarius could work for super natural if the Sagittarius is also a centaur which it often are portrayed as. But I'm neither of them and I really liked my troll doll idea for the challenge so I decided to make a nail art solely for Nail Art Sunday and the astrological signs. I decided for my own sign, obviously, and started searching for inspirational Taurus images. I actually fell for the stylized sign for it, a circle for face and half circle on top for horns, and since I wanted to make it funnier I decided to make blocks in black and white and also invert the sign depending on which block it's in. Hope you'll like it!





I forgot to photograph bottles but polishes used are:
Nordic Cap - NP12 (black)
Nordic Cap - NP13 (white)
BK Nail Art Color (white fine liner)
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark (black fine liner)

22 comments:

  1. Muy original, y que precisión para que no se mezclasen los colores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! with fine liners I was able to make the precision lines, otherwise it would have looked worse.

      Delete
  2. It is a perfect design! your excecution is very sharp, I could never do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fun you liked it! With practice everyone can do anything, I think :)

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! Jättsnyggt! Du är så otroligt duktig på nailart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Älskar att du anstränger dig så pass att du levererar två inlägg bara för att vara med på NAS:)
    Din tolkning av stjärntecken är snygg, som vanligt när det kommer från dig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ja man vill ju inte missa NAS helt enkelt ;) Och tack, va snällt. Rodnar ju inombords! :)

      Delete
  5. Great job on this! I would never have the patience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, well, patience I've got ton of, but only if it's about nail art.. When it's about anything else I get frustrated and want to smash something.. lol not really but almost.

      Delete
  6. Snyggt! Gillar de inverterade fälten, gör definitivt manikyren mer spännande! Nackdelen med att hålla ditt tempo med inläggen måste ju vara att du inte hinner bära resultatet särskilt länge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, av någon anledning publicerades min kommentar tre gånger när jag klickade på Publish..

      Delete
    2. Tack! Ja, tanken var att det annars "enkla" mönstret skulle bli mer spännande. :D Ja, det är väl typ den största nackdelen med challengen! Dock måste jag erkänna att jag har förberett lite, endel manikyrer har jag burit i iaf 2-3 dagar men inte alla så länge som jag velat. :/ Jag är bortskämd med ett stort arkiv i vanliga fall och även om jag uppdaterar varje dag så brukar jag ofta bära mina manikyrer i flera dagar. :)

      Ja såg att du hade flera deletade kommentarer.. Jättekonstigt :S Antar att det är blogger som spökade!? Hoppas det bara var något tillfälligt.

      Delete
  7. Supercoola! Gillar hur du tänkt och utförandet! Svart och vitt är alltid snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, svart och vitt går ju liksom aldrig fel, nästan hur man än gör!

      Delete
  8. Jättesnyggt :) Gillar tanken bakom och även fast inte taurus är mitt tecken har jag alltid tyckt att det ser så vackert ut :)
    Var smått svårt att få till en sminkning inspirerat av det dock ;) haha
    Håller med föregående kommentar, svart och vitt är alltid snyggt :)
    kram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Jag har nog inte tänkt på att tecknet är fint även om det är mitt stjärntecken..förrän nu då..XD Kam tänka mig att det måste ha varit jättesvårt att göra en sminkning med det! :)
      kram

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.