Saturday, October 12, 2013

Kleancolor - Neon Pink, swatch

Hi! Hope you all will have a great Saturday and weekend. As I've said before, next week will be a cascade of pink when United In Pink starts, but I couldn't help my self and decided to show some pink today as well, like a soft start of next week.

The polish I'm showing is Kleancolor - Neon Pink, which is yet another budget brand. I've purchased a bunch from an ebay seller but I've seen that the seller has almost tripled the shipping since the first time I ordered so I guess it's cheaper in other places now. Anyhow, Neon Pink is not a "real" neon per ce, it's more of a creme and dries shiny. However the color is very vibrant and the formula makes it very opaque, here I used 2 coats. Drying time is normal with SV and I must say I like this polish.  I've used it in several nail art's but this is the first time I've used it as a full manicure. The first photo is in direct sunlight and the other in natural light.






Is this a color you like? What's you're favorite pink shade to wear? lighter, darker, brighter or everything?

6 comments:

  1. Vilken härlig färg! Undebart såhär års!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been into pink colour generally, but when I started polishing my nails, I looove pink :D :D Over all I love lighter pink shades and bright ones the most. But just today I've put on a darker jelly neon polish and love it :D And this Kleancolor neon is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm same as you.. I'm not into pink either, I don't have any clothing or stuff which is pink but it's okay on the nails and very nice in nail art's especially when black and white is combined. ;P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.