Saturday, November 30, 2013

South African tribal nail art

If I'm going to be done with the Where In The World-challenge this year I'll better hurry up and go to the next country on the list which is South Africa. Sadly almost the only african country in the whole list (we have Madagascar too), but it would have been fun with more African countries..think of all the wild animals, flags and cultural stuff that could have been a great inspiration to cool nail art. A country with a cool flag is South Africa, it's filled with nonetheless than 6 colors and the pattern is pretty graphical and cool. I decided to make the actual flag on two nails and then I did the pattern with a black fine liner because I figured that it looked graphical. I was in a bit of a hurry when I did this so I'm not content with the green nails but this is what it looked like. :)







Polishes used:
HM - Green Street
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
Claudia - 607
Isadora - Surfers Paradise
BK nail art color

Have you missed a country? Then click on on it below.

  1. Australia  
  2. Canada
  3. Spain
  4. Israel 
  5. Poland
  6. USA
  7. Denmark
  8. Sweden
  9. United Kingdom
  10. Russia
  11. Hungary

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Nail art!
    And I like the challenge you are doing at this moment! :)

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Yea, it's a fun challenge to do nail art for many countries :D

      Delete
  2. this reminds me of Shakira's song Waka-Waka :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luciv and E. :D I didn't think about it before you said it but it do make me think about waka-waka too :D

      Delete
  3. Fin tolkning! Gillar att några naglar är galet färgglada och andra är lite mer nedtonade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, det är kul med variera, alla naglar behöver inte vara galna och färgglada som du säger :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.