Friday, December 20, 2013

Nordic Cap - NP13, swatch

This Friday I'm showing something simple but necessary; a white creme. I've used several but I usually just use them as base in nail art but I thought it could be fun for you to see this too. My favorite white creme is actually Kleancolor - White, which is an-almost-one-coater, but need two coats and for long I thought that this was an equal competitor. The plus side with NP13 is that it's shiny and the down side is that it for me needs three coats to cover. I've bought several bottles of this (because it's ûber cheap (10SEK) and I use white a lot and empty a lot of bottles) and the first bottle only needed two coats to cover but my second and third requires three. So, there you have it! ;)



This brand is available in Swedish grocery stores for 10 SEK which is about 1, £0,88 and $1,45.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting post, Gelic. I have yet to find my favorite white because for some unknown reason they seem to go gloopy and thick so fast, way before even my oldest polishes :/ I am going to have to look into this one or the klean color ones! I can't believe how cheap it is, less than £1 for polish?! woow :O xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, there is too few white polish posts, we just take these babies for granted even though all of us search for the perfect white and black. I actually prefer kleancolors over this one. :D

      Delete
  2. Dessa är så svåra, min första täckte i ett lager första gången men efter det har den alltid krävt 2-3 men min andra flaska har alltid krävt endast 2. Dags att införskaffa en ny snart så får se hur det går med den :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja,jag har haft samma upplevelser som du. Tråkigt att de ska vara ojämn i formulan. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Gelic, believe me or not, but I love plain white nails, more on others than on me because I am always reminded of toothpaste if I look at my own nails, but still, on others it is beautiful!! My preferred white comes from Cult Nails - Tempest is a perfectly pigmented white also requiring no more than two coats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,nice to hear about more great whites. :D I guess I also like white,on others but also my self, however I pretty quick decorating them so they wont stay white so long.. ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.