Monday, January 20, 2014

Braided cartoon nail art

Took a little break from the blog as you probably noticed. I've had a lot to do and still have some left. But let us look at some nail art then, shall we? Here I have an archive thing I did in November last year. I wanted to do something braided and did a gradient as a base. I like the gradient but I think the design would have looked better if the braided lines would have been thinner exposing the base a bit more. Now on the other hand it look a bit like cartoon like. And sorry in advance for the mess and somewhat crappy pictures.

And yea, this week I'll show some tutorials I've done so heads up for those. And if you have any request please go ahead and shoot. :)







Polishes used:
Kubiss - (turquoise)
ZTIZ nail polish (pink)
ZTIZ nail polish (white)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
L.A. Colors Art Deco - White

23 comments:

  1. Så coola! Det här känns verkligen som din stil, eller som jag föreställer mig den ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! haha, när jag tänker efter så vet jag inte själv vilken stil jag har. ^^

      Delete
  2. I like your Cartoon braids - what a fun idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mycket läckert och ovanligt! Jag gillar det :) Och en paus behöver vi alla ibland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soo talented!
    I love this nail art! :)
    All the details ;), It looks just soo pretty :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Förstår hur du tänker med de smalare linjerna men jag gillade det när det var lite tjockare och "klumpigt". Det blev en kul effekt av det:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, ja det blev kul av det också men som du säger så kändes det lite klumpigt..känns som att man skulle ha haft typ dubbelt så långa naglar för att tjockleken verkligen skulle komma till sin rätt. Men men, kul att testa också :)

      Delete
  6. Jag gillar det även fast att linjerna är tjocka!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea! I love the colours you've used to create this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I got shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. JÄTTEsnyggt :)
    Gillar färgerna och stilen :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack :) Kul att du gillade det, den kändes lite annorlunda så visste inte om ni läsare skulle tycka det såg fint, knäppt eller fult ut.. haha :)

      Delete
  10. Great nail art! I like it a lot , well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look great, I love the stark contrast between the braids and the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, there's a big contrast between them, and I think I like it too even though I wish my nails where longer, think it would have looked better then.

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.