Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Color Club - Slow Jam, swatch

Today I'm showing Slow Jam from Color Club's 2008 fall collection called Dance To The Music Collection. It's also still available in online stores if anyone is interested.

 Most of the time I write down some notes about the polish I've worn (these photos are from November last year) but this time I didn't, luckily I remember anyhow ;) The formula is good and is not too thick nor too thin, just perfect and I used 2 coats for this manicure and then top coat on top. The color is a shimmery burgundy, not a unique color but still elegant and wearable.






Do you like this shade or is it too "mature" or dark to you?

16 comments:

  1. Not 'my color' but looks great on your nails;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yea, I realize it's not everyone's color :D

      Delete
  2. SÅ SNYGGT!!! Älskar färger som denna :)
    Förresten, jag har gett dig Liebster Award på min blogg, såg att du redan har en sådan men nu får du en igen ;)

    http://shortylegsbeauty.blogspot.fi/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html
    kram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men tack så mycket! Va snäll du är! Ska genast in och kika, har ju gjort det förut men kan köra en slimmad variant ;)

      Delete
  3. Äääälskar nyansen såååå läcker och snygg.Verkligen min typ av färg. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, verkligen en elgant färg, jag gillar den också :D

      Delete
  4. Ja, väldigt elegant men aningens för brunröd för mig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kanske är lika bra att man inte gillar precis alla färger ;)

      Delete
  5. Un color precioso, me recuerda a la navidad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is terrible amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautiful brown polish!
    I lovee it ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.