Saturday, March 22, 2014

Music inspired nail art

Now I've reached the "inspired by.." section in the 31dnc, which is the hardest but also the funniest part of the challenge. Today for day no.22 it's "inspired by a song" which I interpreted more freely to be "inspired by music". I was looking in my blue and green drawer and a military green creme was standing beside a aqua blue metallic and I knew I wanted to combine them. Said and done I did a gradient which turned out great (looking like a third color in the middle - win). And then I did a g-clef lingering out to become heart beat monitor pattern (like some tattoos look like). I liked this, do you?








The two small pictures above is in flourecent light. The other in natural light. :) Click if you want to see them larger.



Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Fashionista
Kleancolor - Metallic Aqua

Jordana Pop Art -Contemporary White
Jordana Pop Art -Black Mark

6 comments:

  1. En extremt udda färgkombination, framför allt när man ser flaskorna bredvid varandra. Men väl på nageln tillsammans med lite dekoration såg det inte så tokigt ut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Alltid kul att mixa lite kul kombinationer :D

      Delete
  2. Great idea! And beautiful gradient:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nail art, girl. I'm astonished.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.