Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kleancolor - Sweet Pea, swatch

Sweet Pea is a pale green going towards yellow, kinda green jelly filled with silver glassflecks. Below is 4 coats but that looked the same as 3 coats, so still some VNL.. I'd recommend this for layering because it's very slow drying. It's not a super favorite of mine, glass-flecks isn't a favorite finish for me, especially if the glass-flecks are silver toned like here, it reminds me of foil except that it wont cover ;) However I like it more in the photos than IRL, the pictures remind me of the popsicle; Piggelin. For more green nails, check out Green Wednesday.







What do you think about this polish? Something you would buy? If you happen to like this it seems to be more colors in the same collection. :)

14 comments:

  1. Härlig färg, den påminde verkligen om Piggelin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Härlig färg, men jag är nog inte lika förtjust i finishen tror jag....kan inte riktigt bestämma mig...hmm..;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, vi är nog på samma spår, jag gillade som sagt bilderna mer än när jag bar den och det är ju inget bra tecken. Viktigast är ju ändå att den är fin/att man gillar den irl.

      Delete
  3. This foil/fleck really looks totally spacey on you (of course in the most positive way)! Just the other day I wore a similar green minus flecks plus holo but had the same experience pigmentation wise and also dry time wise - maybe it is the pigments? Anyhow - your nails look ready to rock the Copacabana or to board that space ship <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your comments always cheer me up! :D And yea, could be the same pigment for sure, but I bet the holo version is more nice than this ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow I love Sweet Pea! It is such a pretty green colour. I've used many KC polishes and most of them are slow drying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it's not too bad but not a favorite either. Yea, some of them are indeed slowdrying, mostly the glitters but from my opinion the metallics, the pastels and some cremes are normal in drying time. :P

      Delete
  5. Fin färg men kanske inte finishen... Kul att du var med! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack själv :P Ja, jag känner lite samma, speciellt iom torktiden..

      Delete
  6. Ive got a Crow polish that looks pretty much like this one! Can't say how the formula is though because its untried since far to long…. I need to shape up! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, interesting! I'm looking forward to hear if it is similar to this or not :D

      Delete
  7. Delicious and super sweet! I love this colour, I love how shimmery and spring-green this looks :) Your Kleancolor collection is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, truly spring green! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.