Saturday, July 5, 2014

White gradient with red rhinestones

Hi! Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday but working late shifts two days in  row doesn't help much. However, for today I have a nail art I really like that I want to show you. It's from last year, in August and my nails where suuuper long ;) Basically I've here made a white to transparent gradient using a creme white and a skin toned jelly and then red rhinestones on top. I could totally see myself in this but with other rhinestone colors too. I've actually already tried it in green. Hope you like! :D







Bonus flower pic with Röllika/Rölleka (Achillea millefolium)



Polishes used:
Red 2MM round rhinestones
Nordic Cap - NP13
Sally Hansen - Sweet Tulip

14 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the red rhinestones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White and red sure do go great together! You should do this near the holidays :D
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, that would totally fit!

      Delete
  3. Åh, gillar massor! Påminner om snö!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snyggt! Gillar att de röda stenarna bryter av. Av nån anledning blir jag sugen på maränger när jag ser dom :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag ville ha något som kontrasterade och känns som att jag lyckades ;) Oh, nu vill jag också ät maräng :P

      Delete
  5. Jättefint! Stilrent och elegant tyckte jag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, ja lite sån känsla jag också fick :P

      Delete
  6. Lovely white gradiënt darling!
    I like the red studs as well :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! :D I like it too :D

      Delete
  7. Men gud så härligt... jag bara älskar gradient manikyrer just nu :)
    Älskar de röda stenarna också :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, gradienter är utan tvekan min favo just nu :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.