Saturday, August 30, 2014

Adena - No.51, swatch

I really like a good creme yellow and especially when my nails are long. Adena is a budget brand I've bought in a local food store here for like 10-15 SEK (which is about 1-1,5 euro) The color in No.51 is like a a "cold" toned yellow creme covering in 3 coats. I really like it! :)







As I said I've bought it in a local food store so there's only a few colors. Which I had more because the quality and colors are awesome. :) Have you tried any Adena's?

10 comments:

  1. It's a nice colour, a yellow I'd happily wear. I sometimes like to get cheap supermarket polishes, they can surprise me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the most beautiful yellow I have ever seen, so rich, so bright!- I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it's in my top 3-5 yellows I got actually :D

      Delete
  3. Jag har faktiskt den här hemma, men jag har inte testat den än. Borde kanske göra det för det ser fantastiskt ut på dig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, testa, så härlig färg och är säker på att du passar i den också! :P

      Delete
  4. Men åååh så vackert :D Älskar allt som är gult, orange, korall etc just nu :D Det här är ju ett helt otroligt lack :)
    (jisses så snygga naglar du har)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack va snäll du är! :) Jag gillar alltid gult oavsett tid på året nästan.. haha :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.