Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jordana - Whicked Love, swatch

Today I'm joining Green Wednesday with a stunning green polish from Jordana!

Whicked Love is a duochrome polish going from green to brown, with the main color being green. If being careful it can cover in 2 coats but the first coat got uneven so I needed three to make it really cover.

I love this duochrome, I don't have any other one reminding me of this. But I suspect this is one of those requiring long curved nails. In some indoor lamp light it mostly look green, maybe with a small tint of having a brown undertone to the green at the sides. When wearing it in natural light the duochrome really shows and it's so darn beautiful! The brown color is rich and almost  burgundy sometime and compliments the vibrant green color excellent. This is basically all of my favorite green shades locked in one bottle, released depending on the light. <3












Bought at Cherry Culture. :)

18 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning! I do love a good iridescent polish :-)

    It looks kinda like an OPI from the Coca Cola collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it's such a nice polish!
      And yea, I've seen that one from OPI and yes, I do need it! XD

      Delete
  2. Så fint! Duokromer är aldrig fel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det klädde dig extremt bra det här, supersnyggt på dina klor. Vassa bilder dessutom:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kul att höra eftersom jag bara älskar lacket! :D

      Delete
  4. I love green, it is my favorite color!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Looks gorgeous on you sweetie!!! And of course you are so right - long nails bring forward any color change so much better than any other color!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I looove wearing it so that's a good thing! :D Yea, true and I felt this one needed it even more perhaps! ;)

      Delete
  6. It is so pretty! it looks a bit like the OPI green on the runway from the coca cola collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I love it! And yup, I've heard that and I'd love to buy it and compare them.. XD

      Delete
  7. Det här var riktigt vackert och färgskiftningarna är härliga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vilket fint lack! Jordana tror jag inte jag har några lack ifrån.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, superfint är det. Jordana imponerar faktiskt. :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.