Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Involuntary blog pause

As you might know by now I have a lot of things to do before me and my bf move. I also don't know if the internet has been installed at my new address yet or not (it might already be or it will take time). Also installing my self will take time so there will be an involuntary blog pause.

And yea, murphys law...of course I've got the cold from hell. :(

Hopefully it'll less than a week but we'll see. :)

See you soon. :) <3

Edit (update 2014-09-21): Our landlord has said that Internet will be installed in 4 weeks. At the moment I (sometime) have free wifi access to something unsteady very far away, which means that posting seems difficult. I have yet not tried to upload any picture but I tried answering comments before with less luck. Other than that everything is fine. xx

16 comments:

  1. Dont disappear for long. Hope everything will go great with moving process. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to hurry things up. ^^ So far so good ;)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with moving!
    I'm looking forward to read your next article :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck my dear. I am sure everything will be brilliant for you :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better and good luck to you and your boyfriend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lycka till med flyttandet... du kommer tillbaka då du känner dig tillräckligt utvilad och du tycker du har ork till det :) Flyttning tar på krafterna :)
    Krya på dig!
    Kram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh noo, get well soon and I hope you will be back asap XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, that's the plan. Hopefully the unsteady wifi will stay steady at least. XD

      Delete
  7. Lycka till med flytten och krya på dej :) Väntar på dej ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you both on your big move; Best of luck and hope your not gone too long! Settle in well, we'll be here! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.