Thursday, November 20, 2014

El Corazon - 423/122 Fenechka, swatch

Today I'm showing the russian brand; El Corazon - 423/122 Fenechka, which is a yellow neon crelly/jelly with matte black and white glitter. I think I used 2-3 coats and application was easy. Sadly the images came out a bit crappy but I really liked the polish so this wasn't the last time you'll see this. ;) 




Oh extra info for the curious. Lakobotan tells me that "Fenechka" is the word often used for handmade bracelets. Often thiner types of bracelets. :)

From nail polish swap with Lakobotan.

6 comments:

  1. wow, this polish is fabulous, so sparkly and so beautiful shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely polish. Great shade and glitter. I do like this sorta polish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super coolt lack och så annorlunda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, håller med! Så kul med annorlunda lack :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.