Friday, December 19, 2014

Elixir Lacquers - Snowman Suite, swatch and layering

Snowman Suite feels suiting to show now when Christmas is coming up, even though the actual images are from May this year.. Snowman Suite has a clear base and is totally filled with holo glitter, then there is small matte red hexagons, slightly bigger white hexagons and a very few large black circle glitter. Below is 3 coats. Sadly the black glitter sunk to the bottom of the bottle and was super hard to get up. Out of 10 nails I got 2-3 "naturally", then I went fishing for more and got 2 more but after that I gave up..It was too difficult. I know this base might not have been the best base.. this looks slightly like a disease? Like this I don't like it so much, I suspect that a green creme base would help it. What do you think?










Bought from Color4nails for $6.

Polishes used:
OPI - Samoan Sand
Elixir Lacquers - Snowman Suite

12 comments:

  1. wow, very sparkly nad very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I am really loving how that super fine glitter peeks out from the big glitter, cheeky and cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here it actually works, otherwise I prefer one type of glitter in polishes, not both many and shiny glitter :)

      Delete
  3. What a pretty glitter topper. I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, pretty cool, must try it on green soon too.. To get a festive feeling with it XD

      Delete
  4. Wow... väldigt speciellt lack :) Ser coolt ut :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.