Sunday, October 4, 2015

31dc2015 - Summary!

Here's my summary of the 31dc2015. Hope you have liked following this challenge. :)

There has been some firsts in this challenge, such as the dripping nail art, freehand roses, the snake skin and stamping pond. I've also done like 6 framed "cartoon" nails so I've really been into that too apparently. ;)


If you want to go to a specific post, click the link on each picture. :)

Red

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Violet

Black & white

Metallic

Rainbow

Gradient

Polka dot

Stripes

Animal print

Flowers

Delicate print

Geometric

Glitter

Half moon (both in matte and shiny btw)

Galaxy

Watermarble

Color

Song

Movie

Book

Fashion

Pattern

Artwork

Flag

Supernatural

Tutorial

Honor nails you <3
Overall I'm happy with my nail art from the challenge, I will talk more about mine and you, the readers's favorites in another post. :)

8 comments:

  1. Great nail arts! all of them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow jag är sååå impad av ditt grymma arbete med alla dessa läckra, snygga manikyrer. Du är grymt duktig. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that yellow kitten manicure looks great ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så många snygga manikyrer! Känns som du fick extra fart när det blev "svårare" dagar, alla mina favoriter från dig är från den senare delen av utmaningen. Marblingen, blommorna, färgen och mode är bara några av de jag gillar lite extra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved watching your manis here :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så galet många snygga manikyrer men den sista är helt klart en av favoriterna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing ! i love it all, and enjoyed in every pictures and the other group posting

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.