Saturday, November 21, 2015

Lavelle - 349, swatch

I know summer has ended but that doesn't stop us from wearing bright colors, right? (even though I feel slight more into the more dark and dull colors during autumn). Today I'm showing the russian brand Lavelle - 349 which is from their "special" gold line. 349 is a neon jelly with sparse metallic glitter inside making it more complex than your usual neon. I used 3 coats here which on the photos show some VNL, but which didn't bother me irl. The bottle is different and fun in one way, but that also made the brush part a bit shorter than what I'm use to. All in all this is unique in my stash considering the glitter and I really like it.








 This was from a maniswap with @Lakobotan, great choice. ;)

6 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.